The church-school embraces all teachings of CBBC-LB. Specifically, the church-school believes in:
· The inspiration of the Bible, (KJ Bible 1611) equally in all parts and without error in its origin;
· The Triune God (eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit) who created man by a direct immediate act;
· The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, and the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ;
· The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and resurrection of all to life or damnation;
· The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ living a life of righteous works separated from the world, witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit; and,
· The Baptist Church as the church that Jesus built and established. The Church being local, autonomous, self-propagating and self-governing.